Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 9-13

It's back!!!!  Winter that is!  Make sure students are warmly dressed as they are expected to be outside.

I have sent a school supply list home with supplies the students are needing.  I am actually crossing off supplies as they bring them in so please make sure the students bring their supplies!

The Arena Board has sent me a message that ALL skaters must wear a helmet so if any parents are planning to skate with us, please make sure to wear a helmet as well.  this is a new policy that they are enforcing.  Thanks for your cooperation with this!

Thank you for returning the skating forms.  I must have all forms by Friday so I can arrange for skates etc for those children who need to borrow.
Thank you to all the parents who have made themselves available to tie skates!  It would be impossible without you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment