Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love....Lao Tzu

What a lovely Valentine's day!  I was so impressed by the kindness and caring that all the children showed as they oohed and aahed and thanked each other for their Valentines and treats.  What a wonderful group of children! 

Highlights were: 
  • Victoria gave handmade cards to everyone!  Thanks for all your time (and mom's too!), Victoria!
  • Yummy treats from Hailey S and Hailey W and Emment!  How do you busy moms' do it?!!!!
  • I was spoiled with boxes of chocolate!  Thank you!  Off to Curves tonight 'cause I have zero will power!
  • And, a beautiful yellow rose from Emmet!  I love it!  Thank you so much!  I will always remember it!
Have a great Valentine's Day!   1 more sleep until a week later!

No comments:

Post a Comment