Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Tuesday, June 25, 2013

“it's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine ... it's summertime!”
Kenny Chesney
 
Sorry, haven't blogged lately!  But... reports cards, cum files, year end reports, DVD etc are all finished!  Now I can concentrate on a milestone in my family's life as our youngest daughter and child graduates from high school!  She was 15 months old when I began teaching at Hillmond!  The years fly!
So, make sure your summer focuses on what is important.....family!  Weeds, mowing, housework really can wait!  Enjoy the summer with your kids and make some wonderful memories!
 
You should have received a DVD in your child's agenda.  Please view it and if there are any difficulties let my know and I will make a new copy for you.  I hope you enjoy it!
 
Very, very happy to have Grade 1 and 2 next year!  I love this group of kids in particular and I am excited to see how much they achieve and grow and change next year! 
 
Report cards go home on Tuesday.  Please check the very fat envelope for school supply list, ERI report (if applicable), fee schedule for next year, GRADE reading report, and certificate of placement. 
 
Tomorrow, Sandy Beach!  Bring a lawn chair, your item for pot luck lunch, sunscreen, bug spray and maybe an umbrella!  If it is very rainy in the morning we will cancel and call parents.  If not, we will see you at Sandy Beach at 10:00.  Remember, no inflatable toys or waterguns!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment