Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4 - 2nd Day!

“Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.”
Emilie Buchwald
 
I have to share a funny story!  Yesterday one of my Grade One's did exactly what I told him to do!  When I said, "If you have boxes of Ziplocks bags, give me the boxes."  And he did exactly that - he put the boxes in the tub - without the ziplock bags!
Which reminds me that:
1.  They ARE listening!
2.  They do exactly what teacher says!
3.  I need to be careful what I say!
 
We are slowly settling in.  The first 5-6 days are about learning routines, adjusting schedules etc. 
 
Please:  check the agenda and Blog each day.  As I have time, I will write notes etc but mostly I will use the blog.
 
 School fees:  School fees are $15.00 which is the $10.00 SRC fee and $5.00 agenda fee.  If you wish to purchase a Yearbook they need to be preordered and the cost is $30.00.
 
Have a great week!
Mrs.  B.

No comments:

Post a Comment