Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This and That!

I have been very neglectful with the blog!  Been so busy with report cards I haven't thought much about it! I'll do better!

Yesterday I attended an English Language Arts inservice in St. Walburg.  I hear from Ms. Parker, the guest teacher, that the students were very helpful!  lol!

I'd like to commend the grade one's on their attentiveness during the Remembrance Day ceremony.  They were very patient and respectful and I was very proud of them!

Thank you again for your generosity with the Operation Christmas Child boxes.  I've been trying to deliver them but the church has been closed.  I'll try again after school today!  We ended up sending 10 boxes!

Finally, report cards will be sent out on Friday.  The scale is a little different this year and the Math Outcomes are on a separate sheet of paper.  Please read through the report card carefully.   What I am most concerned about for this term and next term is PROGRESS!  The students need to be making consistent, steady progress at grade level or approaching grade level.  The areas that are of most concern will be areas where your child may be Experiencing Difficulty.  Those are the areas that I have addressed in the report and will be discussing with you at Interviews.  I will also have some samples of work to show you at that time.  Of course, you can certainly call me prior to your interview if you wish.

Have a great week!  Please make sure the children have ski pants, toque and mitts!  Winter has arrived!

Mrs. Burzynski

No comments:

Post a Comment