Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Day of Skating!!


If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”..... Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh in Tales from the 100 Acre Wood.


I really enjoyed it when we started our day as a staff with the Quote of the Day so I decided to bring back the tradition in my blog. 

This is my very favorite quote!  Sob, it gets me every time!  I guess it's because I am a mom, wife, teacher and I love children's literature as well.  I love the way it gives all of us - children and adults - the message of believing in yourself and knowing that you are loved!

I hope the quotes speak to you in some way as well.  Email me some of your favorites as well!

So, a great big Thank You to the parents who came to tie skates.  Wow, it went incredibly easily for the first day!
Next day is Thursday at 1:27.

Spelling words this week:
Unit #13
1.  hill
2.  bell
3.  fell
4.  ball
5.  fall
6.  all
7.  call
8.  fill
9.  ill
10.  yellow

We are working on addition to 9 and you will see some worksheets for addition to 5 and 6 come home.

Look for information about 100 Day and Family Collage this week!  I promise it won't take too much time!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment