Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Update

April hath put a spirit of youth in everything. –
William Shakespeare

Hope everyone had a happy Easter Break!  Too bad the weather was not spring-like but it will happen!!!

We had a busy month coming up!

Our field trip is on April 17.  Please make sure to have forms and money into me ASAP.

Our school Oratory is the next day, April 18th!  I  need a copy of your child's poem by tomorrow please.  Indicate if it is an original (written by you and your child) or published (written and published by someone else).  The ones sent in so far look great!  Thank you!

I sent home a copy of the class poem as well.  Please try to practice this with your child so he or she knows it.  I will attach it to the blog.

Congratulations to Hailey Wenger and Jonathan Rollheiser who were the only 100% students on Unit 21 spelling tests!  I think many students forgot to study!



 
Class poem  -   The Dentist Pulled my tooth out
by Kenn Nesbitt
 
The dentist pulled my tooth out,
and he thought it was such fun,
he grabbed his pliers
and dental priers
and pulled another one.
"Yippee! Hooray! What awesome fun!"
he shouted out with glee.
He grinned a grin
then went back in
and pulled out number three.
Then number four and number five
and numbers six and seven
were followed by
a cheerful cry
of "Eight! Nine! Ten! Eleven!"
He took a few more from the top
and some from underneath;
he yanked them fast
until at last
he’d pulled out all my teeth.
Without my teeth I cannot chew;
I just eat soup and mush.
But don’t be sad.
I’m kind of glad—
I’ll never have to brush!




No comments:

Post a Comment