Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Friday, April 26, 2013

The Week that flew by!

Sorry, I thought I had blogged earlier in the week!

I missed school Wednesday and Thursday to attend doctors/dentists etc appts and to watch my daughter dance in her last Dance Competition (sob).  I remember when she was four and just a little bumblebee for her first recital!  Time flies by so remember to take the time to attend those important milestones and be there for all those accomplishments big or small, whenever you possibly can. 

So, it is finally looking more like spring!  Today we wrote spring haikus.  We really enjoyed this activity and their haikus are on the wall outside our room.

No school Monday, April 29 for students.

Tuesday, April 30 is our unit #24 spelling test.  Spelling patterns:  ay says long a, oa says long o

1.  day
2,  may
3,  stay
4.  play
5.  away
6.  boat
7.  coat
8.  toad
9.  road

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment