Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What a beautiful weekend!  I hope everyone had a chance to get outside and enjoy it.  On my way back from the lake last night I saw many farmers harvesting so we are all keeping our fingers crossed that this great weather will last for a long time!

A couple of housekeeping items:

1.  Thank you for sending the agendas back so promptly each day.  That really helps me communicate with you.  Remember that you can also email me at ellen.burzynski@nwsd.ca

2.  Lunch - we 've had many kids bringing food items that need to be cooked and/or assembled.  Please do not send items like this!  Please assemble food or cook food at home and then all we need to do is heat it up.  Lunch is very short!  We have only one microwave and a long line of students.  Also, I am on supervision and/or coaching at noon and am unable to supervise students after the regular lunch break.  Thank you!

We are beginning to learn some sight words this week.  I will also be sending our Rading Book bags later this week.

Have a good week!
Mrs. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment