Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7 Update

It's been a really busy time with Halloween, Remembrance Day and testing for Term #1  Report cards.  I have tested all the students in reading.  If your child is still reading at the same level it means I 'benchmarked' them and they are still at  a Frustration level on Level 3.  This will improve as their sight word vocabulary improves and their phonic skills improve.

Remembrance Day
The grade one's have been discussing Remembrance Day so ask them what they know!  Keenan was the only student who could tell us about the soldiers fighting for us!  Way to go, Keenan!  Remembrance Day is dear to my heart as my dad was a W.W. II veteran.  He passed on 4 years ago so it's a day my family all stops to remember Dad and Grandpa.  I will miss the Remembrance Day ceremony this year but will definitely still remember.

Parent-Teacher Interview Sheets
Scheduling sheets will go home early next week.  Please look for them.

Have a great November Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment