Welcome to Mrs. B.'s Blog!













Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Update

Spelling Words this week: 
Unit #8
1.  not
2.  on
3.  dog
4.  got
5.  the
6.  was
7.  here
8.  snow

We are working on writing information stories about Christmas!  Each of the students has chosen a topic like "Cookies", "Santa Claus", "Reindeer" etc.   They are already very interesting!  

Sight  Words

I did not test today.  We decided to just have a fun afternoon

Math

We are working on learning numbers to 100 and the students have been making great progress.  Continue to challenge them to count to 100 by 10's and 5's.

We will be starting our Addition to 9 unit shortly.  They are very excited to start adding!

Christmas Craziness and a Reminder

We have started practicng for the concert and it is going very well!  I will send more info next week.

This is a crazy, busy time of year but today we were all reminded to not get stressed out by the "To Do" lists, gift buying, baking etc.  Instead, I was reminded to go home and tell my family I love them as they are what is truly important in my life.  I am blessed and so fortunate and sometimes I forget that.
 
So, spend time with your delightful children and your families this Christmas season and let the "To Do" list wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment